Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 07

Here are a few pictures of our Halloween this year, we dressed Natalie as Raggedy Ann (she wouldn't ever wear the hat that had her hair) and Palmer was a Teddy Bear, both Michelle's idea.


These are the pumkins we carved this year, I did the one on the left and Michelle did the one on the right



These two are Natalie in her "pre-game" mode before she went to rake in on her loot





Here's Palmer with my cousin Lindsay, we trick-or-treated at her house in Atlanta along with Stuart's family


Here's Palmer's "post-game" routine


Here's a short video of Natalie and Daniella trick or treating, I love what she says at the end!

3 comments:

josh said...

Where are the pictures of Natalie's birthday party?

Aaron and Michelle said...

Unfortunately our camara battery died and we can't find the charger anywhere. As soon as I get the battery charged I'll get the pictures and put them up. I have been meaning to get those up as I was thinking about doing that the other day. If anyone has any good pictures I'll put them up if you want to email those to me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.