Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

Since it has been so long since we blogged....We wanted to make it worth it!!!! Thankfully Palmer is okay and we decided to share it with you only after we made sure that he was okay! Natalie loves to watch this! What makes it so funny is Palmer was loving the little boy (his reflection) that was playing with him. He had already been trying to scare him by running up to the window and saying, "whoa" and then running away giggling. I think he wanted to see how fast he could run!!! It was too cute watching him play, but unfortunately it didn't end so well! But, he is okay and one day he will love this. Not until the big knot leaves though.


4 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

That kind of makes me want to throw up. I'm sure I'll laugh eventually, but I've watched it four times now...and I still want to throw up!

Gammy/Fave Aunt Joan said...

Hey, Fave Nephew Aaron - not sure what to think of the SuperBowl commercial - how did my little Palmer fall? But I looked at the other pics and watched the "ballerina on the couch" video - so beautiful! I wonder if my kids know how to do that? It's so cute to see Natalie in her dress-up clothes, just like Isabella and Alaina. Anyway, I can't wait to get all of them together again! Love, Fave Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

I did watch it last night, but had to see it several times to see what it was he ran into. I can see why Natalie thinks it's funny, but Nonna just wants to scoop him up and hold him tight!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Man, that looks horrible! Maybe you can give him some booboo ice and make him feel all better. You might offer one for the other boy too..you know he's walking around with a bump too, that no one has helped!