Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blog virginty

I guess they say there's a first time for everything, and that for me was losing my blog virginity. It was a little painful at first, but I hope it gets easier as I do it more often. I said I would never be a blogger but here I am giving in to the peer pressure, mainly because I was hoping to have a better outlet to put pictures of the family so people can see them more easily. So I guess that's it for now, leave a comment to let me know you read this and if you hated it or not.

4 comments:

Brett Koger said...

it is good to see you have entered the 21st Centry and conformed to the rest of the blogging world.

Here is the link to our blog

Koger Family

Derek Conrad Brown said...

Gosh I hate this. I mean... welcome to the blogosphere cracker.

lyndsay said...

weird...

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. These are great photos of beautiful family.