Thursday, June 14, 2007

natalie playing on the couch

I'm sorry I haven't posted recently, I promise to get more stuff up more often, ideally I'd like to get one post up per day, we'll see how that goes. Also, anybody is welcome to come see us or stay with us anytime, we would love the company as it's a little more difficult to get out of town now as often as we did with Natalie when she was born. We have two extra bedrooms we can use, 3 if you ask Natalie to give up her room, just give her a cookie and she'll more than likely make the trade. She thinks short term for sure! So come and see us!! Congratulations also to my cousin Ashley who had her 2nd baby last night Alaina, 9 pounds 3 ounces. I'll put a picture of her up as soon as she has the time to email me one. Way to go Ashley! This is a cute video of Natalie, she's learned the words uh-oh, it's so cute when she says it!

No comments: