Friday, June 22, 2007

Palmer and Melanie

Last night Palmer got the distinct pleasure to meet for the first time one of our best friends, Melanie Curtis from Chatanooga. She was in town for a teachers conference so we met her at the hotel she was staying at and helped her enjoy their happy hour, at least I did! I promise to put more videos up, I've been having some computer difficulties with my real player, I'll try to get it worked out and get some up over the weekend. Here are a few pictues of us and Melanie.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hicks people! I'm so glad you got to see Mel while she was in town and I know she was thrilled to meet little Palmer! I'm jealous, but...I hope to have my own little bundle of joy around any day, now. My due date is Wednesday, but I'm feeling like he might wait until July. Any child of mine stands a really good chance of running late for most everything, so we'll see. Glad you all are doing well and being a family of 4 definitely suits you. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.